Website Design, Web Development, Website Hosting
Since the late 1990's, Advanced Development Concepts has been involved with many successful website projects, both in the analysis and design of the website as well as in the actual coding, development, publishing, hosting, and maintenance of the website. We can also help you build a social media campaign to pull clients to your website.
IMPORTANT: The key to successful website development is to LISTEN to the client and ask the right questions! The website must be designed to reach the target customer appropriately and also to portray the client's business in a way that fits them.
One of our super powers is Target Avatar Marketing and we're good at helping a client clearly identify their target market. From that point, we develop a website around that target so they feel like the website was meant for them.
Whether you're a small mom-and-pop shop trying to improve your image as a high-quality professional business, or a large corporation trying to show how you are family-friendly and flexible, we can help you make magic happen online.
We also provide a whole host of domain name (custom web address) services.
Contact us to find out more!
“It is not about bits, bytes and protocols, but profits, losses and margins.” --Lou Gerstner
What Does a Typical Website Cost?
Below we've listed several sources to get an idea of what an average website can cost. However, we are happy to announce that we are below the curve in price! Yes, we've built websites costing $30,000 but most of our sites are in the $1500-$5000 range. The difference depends on your needs including design, graphics, content, SEO, targeting, domain management, hosting, etc.
According to Website Magazine, "An average estimate for a professionally designed multi-page website is approximately $8,000 to $10,000."
According to Atilus, a basic website runs $2,000 – $5,000 (a do-it-yourself tool or from a freelancer). An advanced website runs $10,000 – $50,000 (often includes a tool that allows you to update your website yourself if a company builds it for you). A custom website runs $25,000 – $100,000+ (Totally custom and usually a larger site, with advanced functionality to custom fit your needs).
According to Digital.com, upfront costs are:
- Small Business Website: $2,000 to $8,000. This is for a basic informational website with very little customization needed. Usually less than 20 pages, with a couple of stock photos, and no unique functionality.
- Medium-Sized Business Website: $10,000 to $25,000. Mostly for commercial websites with no more than 75 pages, content management system (CMS) enabled, custom design layouts and imagery, and some unique functionality set up by developers.
- Ecommerce Website: $5,000 to $40,000 (determined by the amount of products featured, and their intricacy). A website where customers can browse and purchase products; integration of a payment gateway is necessary, as is imagery, copy-writing, a CMS, and beta testing.
- Large Business Website: $25,000 to $40,000. A large scale website with several hundred pages, custom design layouts and imagery, a content management system, unique functionality, and supplementary features (such as personalized development, blog integration, multimedia creation, and more).
According to NFIB, most small business websites cost $2,500-$5,000.
Contact us to find out what the perfect website for your business will cost.
According to Gallup, only 44% of small businesses have an active social media strategy. According to a Financial Times Survey, 91% of businesses report that social media has no real impact on their sales. Tired of throwing money away? Let's talk!
Only 37% of employees strongly agree with this statement: "I know what my company stands for and what makes our brand(s) different from our competitors." This signifies a great opportunity for companies to engage and align their employees with the brand purpose in order to accelerate the brand's performance. This is critical in retail and service settings! Let's talk!
There are four reasons that companies hire business consultants:
1. Unbiased Outside Viewpoint for a fresh perspective.
2. Specialized Skills that aren't in house.
3. Controversial Decision Maker for politically-charged issues.
4. Temporary Help that's often cheaper than long-term employees.
According to Gallup, 68% of Americans who don't already have one, want to start their own business. But only 8% of these plan to start one in the next 12 months! All it takes is a mentor to help dreamers put the pieces together to make that startup business a reality! Let's talk!
Where we Serve
Our headquarters are located in Roseville, California in Placer County in the Greater Sacramento Mega-region, but we serve clients around the globe. Other regional communities that we serve include Antelope, Auburn, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Davis, Fairfield, Folsom, Granite Bay, Lincoln, Loomis, Natomas, North Sacramento, Orangevale, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, South Sacramento. We also serve key cities across the United States including Los Angeles, Napa, San Francisco, the Bay Area, Denver, Seattle, Simi Valley, Portland, Salem OR, Santa Barbara, Albany NY, Honolulu Hawaii, and Santa Rosa CA.